Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ah Beng At School???


TEACHER : Ah Beng, why do you always get so dirty?
AH BENG : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

AH BENG : Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER    : I think so. What do you want me to write?
AH BENG : Your name on this report card.

TEACHER : How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
AH BENG : Don't bite any. 

TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water?
AH BENG: "HIJKLMNO! "!!
TEACHER : What are you talking about?
AH BENG : Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER : Ah Beng, go to the map and find North America.
AH BENG : Here it is!
TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS : Ah Beng!

TEACHER : Ah Beng, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
AH BENG : Me! 

TEACHER : Why are you late?
AH BENG : Because of the sign.
TEACHER : What sign?
AH BENG : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER : Ah Beng, why are you doing your math sums on the floor?
AH BENG : You told me to do it without using tables!

TEACHER : Ah Beng, how do you spell "crocodile"?
AH BENG : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER : No, that's wrong
AH BENG: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment